Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx.

4 posters

Go down

It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. Empty It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx.

Post  Ulalume Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

So it's almost time for a new end game raid to be released (the ptr is releasing Ulduar shortly). For those of you who are bored with Naxx, Maly and Sarth this is good news. However, how do you prepare for raid content that has never been seen before? This is a troublesome question to me because I'm a realitvly new raider and never had to deal with the releases of new raid content. Luckly, Wow Insider has provided some insight on how to prepare for Ulduar as well as give alchemists and herbalisist ( I might actually be forced to lvl Id for this /wrists) a heads up on a changing economy that comes with new raid content.
http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/02/07/ready-check-preparing-for-ulduar/

As for Ulduar itself there is little information out there except that it is huge and a step up from Naxx. I'd like to see people discuss the new information as it comes out and post what they know about the raid in this forum.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. Empty Re: It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx.

Post  Svander Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:19 am

It's supposed to be harder than Naxx. Which is just great, because Naxx is still hard for me...!

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx. Empty Re: It's comming, Ulduar the raid beyond Naxx.

Post  Ulalume Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Spoiler alert!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uknmGBdgij0

Here is a video of the raid as of 3.0.3
Not all of it is done but you definitely get a feel for how huge this place is.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 pm

when I hit 80 and if you need a tank, I'll do it Razz And yes, I know..You all missed the awesomeness of my tanking. *sheds a tear* I know! I know!!!!

But seriously, I'll do it. It ain't Naxx so you would have my dedication to this raid Smile
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:42 am

OH predicted!! Frost owes me 10 gold!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:43 am

Ulalume wrote:OH predicted!! Frost owes me 10 gold!

Wow. Thats all I gotta say, just wow.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Wink
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirixia Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 am

I wanna go Sad

So...hey when is this supposed to drop then? Shocked

Elenn....go level so you can be the first on my friends list to harrass...*cough* i mean invite along to the raid ^_^

*flowers* flower
Lirixia
Lirixia

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:30 am

My guess is it's still 2-4 weeks out. This patch is supposed to be a pretty big one, and I dont think they want to screw the realms up like they did with 3.0.8.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down