Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Recruit! Recruit! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Recruit! Recruit! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Recruit! Recruit! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Recruit! Recruit!

2 posters

Go down

Recruit! Recruit! Empty Recruit! Recruit!

Post  Svander Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 am

Chronos needs recruits. 10m raiding is going to be a little tough with the amount of active players we have presently. Everyone try to recruit!

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Recruit! Recruit! Empty Re: Recruit! Recruit!

Post  Svander Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 am

Well, Chronos has more active players on it than it has in about 2 years, so for that we've had a pretty good recruitment drive so far. The guild leveling system rewards those who had established guilds right at Cataclysm launch who are able to hit the XP cap daily. The additional guild members have allowed us to keep good pace with that, and the new recruits are rewarded being able to join a lvl 10+ guild with all its perks. So double-win there.

As we get more active members at 85, there are bound to be 10m raid teams formed. The task of herding all the cats for this can be pretty daunting and frustrating, so there is a bit of a leadership void in the short term to make this happen. I know I dont have the time for that, any volunteer needs to understand that most of Chronos is more casual than they are hard core.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 am

I agree with that. People join chronos thinking we are going to kill everything that had come out with the new expansion, not knowing that we are just more casual than hardcore raiders, like you previously had mentioned. Smile

I would love to do some raiding but, I'm not well geared enough (but soon will be) and nor are lots of the 85s I've seen come online on daily basis. Of course, I know raiding is part of the game but, it will be awesome if people work on what we are missing to have a full raiding group.

If we get 10 people that are decently geared, and are willing to wipe a few times (also read or watch the fights).. then I dont see why not try.We have had Angel and Frostine raid lead before and that went well.So, we can try that again (if they'd like) when we have enough geared people AND ofc healers.

I was wanting to raid lead but THAT won't go toooo well. I don't want to mark things >.> Haha

This is just the begining and hopefuly soon people will be more motivated to try get geared and start a steady raid group.
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum