Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
A Bit of a Lull... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
A Bit of a Lull... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

A Bit of a Lull... Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

A Bit of a Lull...

+2
Exkill
Svander
6 posters

Go down

A Bit of a Lull... Empty A Bit of a Lull...

Post  Svander Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 am

So Chronos has lost a lot of its senior members and most frequent players in the past few weeks. Logging in the past few days I have rarely seen more than about 5 guildies online.

I'm sure an erratic raid schedule has something to do with it, and maybe there's some personality drama as well.
I haven't asked those who left why they left, though I know some were running with other groups and there's always some attrition. It definitely seems we currently do not have the members to support even 10 man Chronos raids, we have a fair number of 80s but our personal schedules just dont line up.

I personally will join DOS, Cholo Machin, or random PUGS to get stuff done. But I don't particularly want to join their guild.

Anyone have any idea what we should do to not completely wither as Chronos? Are we inevitably going to shrivel to Frostine's vanity banking guild?

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

A Bit of a Lull... Empty Re: A Bit of a Lull...

Post  Svander Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:52 am

ugh... well in the last month, things have certainly not gotten better. I log in most days and rarely see more than 3 guildies online. And lately I log in and I find myself the only one on. Now I know people are signing in because I scrolled thru the last login time of a number of users and people are logging in, but they dont seem to be players that are on a lot.

I participated in Daemonblade's Black Temple run this past Thursday and honestly I dont think there was another Chronos member in the group. So even in our planned joint events participation is about nil.

Feel kind of guilty, Frostine goes on vacation for a month or so and its a little like the place falls apart on my watch, but it was trending that way even before.

I'm even tempted to send one of my 80s to another guild and keep one in Chronos because even as a social guild Chronos is declining. Probably my DK because Svander signed the charter to create Chronos.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Exkill Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 am

id be on more. if i could. i just dont have the money to play at the moment. but i am able to play wc3 if that counts
Exkill
Exkill

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 am

I think what happening to chronos at the moment is my fault. me not logging on= chronos failure... which is a retarded eq. btw Razz. Any whoser, things in real life are keeping me from the pixelated life( I know, how dare me?!!) wow> RL but oh well... going on vacation + getting sick + everything is down the drain ....Le sigh... to whom ever stilll reads the forums... BEWARE... FROSTINE SHALL BE BACK NEXT WEEK! so yeah...

toodles,
Hugs and cookies to all =)
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deamonbane Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get our frosty back yay I have been lonley

Deamonbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

aww *hugs and cookies* I a miss you guys too Sad *sniff* but that all shall change tomorrow for sure =) MUHAHAHA
toodles

Frost
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 am

Hey guys Wink
It's just summer!! Every guild everywhere is going through a lull!! Worry not! Chronos is not going to fall into the darkness of night yet. In time people will filter back in as school starts back up. Somthing that also might help is recruiting under the label of a casual lvl/ raiding guild. Anywho I was just popping in to revisit old memories and say hi ^^ You all know you can ask me for anything (aside from various pastries that are off limits) and I will gladly lend a hand, arm, or appendage of any sort. *waves to frost.

-Ula
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 pm

lols *waves back* I like how you said " its not going to fall in the night "YET"" Razz but yeah you do have a point....pastries are off limits Razz we shall be raiding with other peeps soon ( well, as soon as I get a nice PC) MUHAHAHAHA! other than that, *hugs and cookies*

Frost
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exkill Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

my computer broke Evil or Very Mad
Exkill
Exkill

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeGSU Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Wow I'm sad to see Chronos has kind of been dwindling lately :O. I wish I'd of been able to play the past half a year, God knows I've missed the good times with you guys, but with work and school and money it just hasn't worked out Sad. I miss all of you guys and I've been reading up on the new patch which seems pretty cool! I hope to be back on sometime, but until then, I hope you're all doing well in game and outside of it Very Happy
SmokeGSU
SmokeGSU

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 am

Blegh, yeah, well school's starting back up I guess. Not that it affects me a whole lot, my housemate (Eelshock/Lilianleigh) is a teacher so it actually reduces her available play time. Haven't seen a whole lot of Chronosites online other than Dolittle and Rudi.

I've been leveling up some alts myself and have spread my characters across some other guilds but have not actually found any that excite me. I even leveled my bank alt up to 20 this weekend to get a horsie.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Exkill Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 am

if anyone hasnt noticed yet exkill is no longer part of chronos.... a couple of my other toons are still but exkill my main raider is not. im willing to consider bringing him back to chronos if the guild activity picks up again but at the moment exkill is part of guild for the moment. i will still keep in contact with members of the guild cause i had tons of fun while part of it. i hope that guild activity does pick up again, but i myself have returned going to college taking a certification program for microsoft systems engineer so i dont know how much ill actually be able to be on.
Exkill
Exkill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum