Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me.

4 posters

Go down

Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. Empty Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me.

Post  Svander Wed May 06, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm a jerk. Kind of.

So I join this PUG of Vault 25 yesterday (yo Droxia, wassup) that had been wiping for the past hour and we one shot the new boss. Sweet deal, now I've downed him on both my 80s. There was one other Warlock in the group and the Conquerer's whatever gloves drop. Tier 8.5, best a lock can get atm I think. Nifty. I roll. I roll a 1. Crud, right? Raid laughs in chat. A few moments go by, and the ML gives it to me. Hells yeah! I got the best gloves in game handed to me on a 1 roll. The other Warlock freaks. I scroll up. I don't see his roll. No one else says anything about seeing a roll. Normally at this point everyone would be squawking like hens and I'd have a million PST from raid leader and what not. But no, apparently he is the only one who sees his roll. We go kill the other boss, some PVP chestpiece for warlocks drops. I tell him I'll pass if he needs it, but he's already got it so I roll and get that loot too. He's pissed, expecting me to open a ticket and give him the gloves. I offer no such thing and zone out.

Get a bitchy email from the toon that he's opening an error ticket. And, I can totally sympathize. It sucks. He spent two hours wiping on the RAID and then I join at the last minute and get all the warlock stuff with a garbage roll. But you know what, that's the game. I've done plenty of raids where I've wasted hours and either we couldnt get the boss down or we clear and nothing drops for me. But I know from past experience that the GM wont give him my loot if he opens a ticket, I'd have to do that. A couple weeks ago a Paladin ninja'd some death knight tier 7.5 pants I should have won. I opened a ticket but Blizzard wouldn't do anything. The other character ignored me and he couldn't even use the item. At least I'm going to enjoy the heck out of these gloves. They'd probably take me months to otherwise get if at all.

So I basically told him, sorry. That's tough. Didn't see your roll and no one else did either. But I sent him 400g as a consolation. I'm sure he intended to roll on that item and would have surely won it. Doubt the G will make him happy but I didn't even have to give him that. I'm still a jerk, just not a complete jerk.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. Empty Re: Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me.

Post  Droxia Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 am

I haven't been to this forum in ages. Considering your surprise visit into that Sandwich No Jutsu raid (and no, I never want to raid with them again) maybe that's why I'm here. As far as your new gloves I can only say this.

1 is the new 100.

and if you don't believe me, you try rolling a 100 on something you need!

but more importantly, Grats Svander.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me. Empty Re: Emalon, those are some nice gloves you are giving me.

Post  Ledgewalker Thu May 07, 2009 9:58 am

grats

I would be doing the same thing.
My guess is he did not even roll and just was mad when he missed it.

I try to not run with them too lol
Ledgewalker
Ledgewalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 am

Posting on Forums? NO way! Who does that anymore >.> So, I ran the 10man of Vault and won the tanking pants. We had 3 warriors in party......And we were all dps at the time. However, during the fight I think our OT Dc'd or something, so I ended up tossing on my sword/Board and picked him up for the punt kicks. In the end, when the roll came up!!!! It went to me. The main reason was "I tanked him" so the raid said. The other warriors didn't seem butt hurt over it and I just won myself some Tier 8...Giggity.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down