Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?!

5 posters

Go down

3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! Empty 3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?!

Post  Ulalume Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/01/20/world-of-warcraft-3-0-8-patch-notes/

Don't quote me on this but I think the patch either dropped today or will tommorrow!
The promised duel spec is sadly left out; I think I'm going to have to kill someone. Also thanks for nerfing my favorite spec blizz, I'm going to miss being unholy Rolling Eyes . ZOMG mechanostrider nelf FTW!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! Empty Re: 3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?!

Post  Svander Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 am

Well, yes they nerfed unholy a little. Less boneshield and IBF capacity isnt really made up for by the bonus 20% armor, not sure yet how much a difference it makes. Gargoyle is wimped out a little too.

But was there anything so drastically altered that will cause you problems?

On the plus side, the Night of the Dead talent will help your ghoul survive a lot.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?! Empty Re: 3.0.8 Patch notes WHERE IS THE DAMN DUEL SPEC?!

Post  Ulalume Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Svander wrote:Well, yes they nerfed unholy a little. Less boneshield and IBF capacity isnt really made up for by the bonus 20% armor, not sure yet how much a difference it makes. Gargoyle is wimped out a little too.

But was there anything so drastically altered that will cause you problems?

On the plus side, the Night of the Dead talent will help your ghoul survive a lot.

Ghouls are useless outside of pvp and leveling. They don't do enough damage to really affect your dps (I know this because there is an unholy dk with a ghoul in my guild that out gears me and we are neck and neck with dps and dmg) and they are troublesome to control while tanking and usually die to early to sacrifice. Furthermore, that talent could be better spent elsewhere like throwing it into a mitigation talent like lichborn or putting it into your aura. So to me night of the dead is a completely useless talent in PVE circles. However, ghouls are op as pvp and as an unholy pvp-er i would definitely have one (shame I'm a retired pvp-er).

My dps was slightly buffed by the patch and I have enough tricks up my sleave to not let the BS nerf screw me over when I tank. What really upsets me is the anti magic zone nerf and the gargoyle nerf. That is enough to make my whiny a$$ moan.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeGSU Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Ulalume wrote:That is enough to make my whiny a$$ moan.

Hot
SmokeGSU
SmokeGSU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm

/facepalm

Not another perv!! I've had enough of that as of late. What a fool of me to think that line would be flamed because it's phrasing makes it sound like im farting.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirixia Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Shocked woah...can't say anything to that Evil or Very Mad
Lirixia
Lirixia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 am

Uhh, wish I could think of something to say on that...Hrmm, give me time..Oh yes...Give me time Twisted Evil
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 am

"Ghouls are useless outside of pvp and leveling. They don't do enough damage to really affect your dp"

I'm coming to the conclusion that I probably dont really need the ghoul all the time and I'm about to re-spec to pick up Lichborne, which you told me to do a couple weeks ago...

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Lichborne is a spectacular tanking talent, especially if you have bone shield. What you do is hit your lichborne when your bone shield is up and you won't lose a bone because your dodge rating shoots through the roof. Or you just use it when one of your avoidance abilities is on CD.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 am

Yeah, what I'm practicing right now is how to maximize the use of a ghoul for a Death Pact sacrifice which got buffed to 40% of your total health. With a point or two in Night of the Dead and the Glyph of the Ghoul (no corpse dust requirement), I can basically get a 10k heal every two minutes. I've been practicing with 1 point in Night of the Dead and I can pull it off maybe once every 3 minutes...

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down