Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging

3 posters

Go down

Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging Empty Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging

Post  Skweaker Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Hey guys, long time no see....actually I just joined this forum so...

FIRST!

Droxia let me in on this forum so I thought I would jump in and say hey. I know most of you dont really know me and some of you only know my voice when Im drunk.....damn you elenn....But, any friend of Drox is a friend of mine. If you joined Ninja, Im the guy who spams ASCII art in guild chat all the time. Either way, Im here, just sayin hey!
Skweaker
Skweaker

http://www.chadhannah.com or www.onechadtall.com

Back to top Go down

Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging Empty Re: Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging

Post  Droxia Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

I'm afraid of what you're going to do.

no really.

And remember folks. When you log off WoW or vent he's gone. When I log off WoW or vent...he's just a room away. Shocked

Last edited by Droxia on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging Empty Re: Skweaker's here, now take your clothes off and run in swinging

Post  Ulalume Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Very Happy BUNNEY!!!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skweaker Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 am

()_()
( '.' )
(")_(")
Skweaker
Skweaker

http://www.chadhannah.com or www.onechadtall.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:09 am

O_O
Awww I miss him!!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum