Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help?

4 posters

Go down

Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? Empty Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help?

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 am

Aight so, I wanna make the belt of Primal Mooncloth. It's just better then anything I'm using right now....That being said, I need 2 more Mooncloth. Who wants to help me with dis? I've got the mats to make them....really looking for a Mooncloth tailor cause I'm hella cheap >.> But will accept singles. Smile
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? Empty Re: Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help?

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 am

I do have my warlock...the one I Spent a gillion gold on yesterday... <.<

Send her the mats and I'll make them as soon as I have connections
and yes...she's mooncloth spec...for money reasons >.>

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help? Empty Re: Need Mooncloth, Who's a tailor that wants to help?

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 am

You sir are my new bestest Friend! Basketball Lets play!
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 am

No, I left my ball at home remember?

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 am

Alright so, I am totally changing the item I wanted into the Mooncloth robes, which means I need....14 Mooncloth, I'm at ...4.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 am

I am a tailor, but I picked shadowcloth.

So I can make one at a time, but you could use my cooldown.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 am

I'm at 4 so far, need another 10. Gonna send you the mats for 2 more Droxia, and Svander...I need to hit you up on your Cool down, it would be super sweet.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Holydrisst Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 am

Well im like super boosting my warriors tailoring up cause i dont use him, whats the best specialty to go?
Holydrisst
Holydrisst

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:34 am

Ok so!!! People.....settle...SETTLE! Damn it Thorgal Settle! *tosses a book at Droxia*

Alright....It's been drawn to my attention that some of you...mainly me...actually, mostly me...Have been slacking on this Moon Cloth!!! *Ok so, all me and abit of Drox* I should be at 6 pieces when I log in....If Droxia has sent me his two pieces. That being said, I need 8 more....kill me now >.< And tomorrow I can make 2 more....so were down to 6 after that. Is Holy's alt warrior clone of me up to par with tailoring yet?
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:24 am

what mooncloth? I put that joker in the auction house!

<.<

I mean...uh...

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum