Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep

3 posters

Go down

Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep Empty Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep

Post  Thorgal Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 pm

I was just wondering if anyone would like to run some TK instances for rep. Please post the times and days you would like to run, as well as spec Very Happy. (Kel is the exception since he changes specs hourly)
Example:

Friday, 4pm, DPS
Saturday, All day, DPS

Thanks, Thorgal

(i hope this works lol)
Thorgal
Thorgal

Back to top Go down

Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep Empty Re: Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep

Post  Droxia Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Technically Thorgal, you're CC/DPS. I may run with my druid, i wouldn't mind Sha'tar rep on him but I don't know wether to keep him as a tank (Feral) or go healing (Resto)

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep Empty Re: Who want to run TK inistances for Sha'tar Rep

Post  Holydrisst Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I could run with ya if you want, i need to get exalted with em (as heals)
Holydrisst
Holydrisst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum