Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt)

5 posters

Go down

WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) Empty WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt)

Post  Thinger Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Thinger
Thinger

http://midnight.evilmag.com

Back to top Go down

WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) Empty Re: WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt)

Post  Malagathorum Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:59 pm

So that's what stats look like when you get kicked before downing the second boss! Evil or Very Mad
Malagathorum
Malagathorum

Back to top Go down

WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt) Empty Re: WWS: Karazhan - Attumen through Curator (inc Netherspite attempt)

Post  Droxia Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm

But her's a few things to keep in mind Mal,

Bertolf was way undergeared, his DPS shows it (299) where as you who are only slightly better is at 413.
although I'm sure after his new upgrades...that may all change.

As far as Opera...it was Romeo and Juliet.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertolf Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:18 pm

I have high hopes for improving my dps tonight. Smile
Bertolf
Bertolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:30 pm

you did pretty well for your 2nd (sorta) time in kara. My only gripe was with Julianne. It may have been the one saving grace that you were undergeared.

The reason we kept yelling not to dps her was because if she dies to soon, he reincarnates her and you have to fight 100% of her health again....not fun. Hopefully we'll clear everything else tonight (except netherspite...although we now have melee dps if you and if Darktimes return.)

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorgal Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:54 am

Since you guys are exactly where i am at now maybe we can work something out tonight if someone doesn't show up. And nice job clearing that far. It sounded like it went pretty smooth.
Thorgal
Thorgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertolf Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:12 am

Droxia wrote:The reason we kept yelling not to dps her was because if she dies to soon, he reincarnates her and you have to fight 100% of her health again....not fun. Hopefully we'll clear everything else tonight (except netherspite...although we now have melee dps if you and if Darktimes return.)

Yeah, I didn't realize that DPSing her was a bad idea. Luck (and still being undergeared) were on my side. Fortunately, I'm a fast learner. Dumb as a rock, but a fast learner...
Bertolf
Bertolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:21 am

Thorgal wrote:Since you guys are exactly where i am at now maybe we can work something out tonight if someone doesn't show up. And nice job clearing that far. It sounded like it went pretty smooth.
We can try bud. I doubt it. You'll probalby still have the other raid ID. The only hope being is a warlock summon into our raid. Otherwise, since our keys don't match...it may prove to be problamatic *crosses fingers*

Oh and thanks Thorgal. I'm actually surprised things went as smoothly as it did. We've actually all come a long way in a short time.

Bertolf wrote:
Droxia wrote:The reason we kept yelling not to dps her was because if she dies to soon, he reincarnates her and you have to fight 100% of her health again....not fun. Hopefully we'll clear everything else tonight (except netherspite...although we now have melee dps if you and if Darktimes return.)

Yeah, I didn't realize that DPSing her was a bad idea. Luck (and still being undergeared) were on my side. Fortunately, I'm a fast learner. Dumb as a rock, but a fast learner...
And that's why I did have to apoligize. You never were in the early Zul Garub runs where Chronos met me. There is a boss very similar but instead of just two seperate people there were 3.

Bloody Tiger mount still didnt' drop.

Tonight may (or may not) prove to be different. I'm worried you may get one shotted by curator (I don't know how much HP you have, but if ya don't have around 8k health they say you do get one shotted.) I'm hoping for Illhoof (I know id wants the staff, I want the lightening capacitor trinket) Shade, Chess and Prince.

prince will be your hardest fight. You will have to learn how to run back and forth. I also believe they nerfed the nook. Elenn may explain tonight.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertolf Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 am

I've got a little over 9k of unbuffed HP. It seemed like Curator went fairly well last night (maybe that's just my perception of it). I don't remember anyone dying.

I'm trying to get read up on the bosses for tonight. I'm sure the Prince is going to be a royal pain, but I'm hoping for the best.

Please keep any advice coming. I'm still learning about a lot of things (especially raiding). This is my first lvl 70 character, and I'm trying to get him in great shape.
Bertolf
Bertolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down