Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Raid Progression EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Raid Progression EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Raid Progression EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Raid Progression EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Raid Progression EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Raid Progression EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Raid Progression EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Raid Progression EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Raid Progression EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Raid Progression Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Raid Progression

+2
Frostine
Keljaedon
6 posters

Go down

Raid Progression Empty Raid Progression

Post  Keljaedon Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 am

Yea, we really shouldn't have this topic up yet but whateva! We actually downed Prince in Kara as a group...Cool beans. For a lot of people it's like, JOY! Another few badges... For others it was their first attempt at him. In which we kicked his arse! Alot! Anywho, were in the talks of getting two groups for Kara running through out the week.

That Being said, we need people to reply to this post uhh....letting us know what classes they can run Kara as. The faster we get the guild geared, the faster were in Hyjal! WOot Woot...And of course..Zul'Amen... >.>

So below, if you have more then one toon thats 70 that wants to run Kara...Then post them below so we can get a set up going as to whom is going where and at what times suits us.

Most of the time were running at 7:00pm Server time but if other people wanna run early or later we can see what we can do.

I've got....

Keljaedon: 1754 Healing, Will mostlikly be healing for a group.

Elenn: At the moment the MT, will mostlikly be tanking for a group.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Raid Progression Empty raids

Post  Frostine Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:09 am

No one replied to kel's post ..so I felt bad Very Happy anywho, As kel said we will have two groups running kara per week.
The sooner you tell us the better chance you will get picked by a group. So, Don't give us angry tells on how you weren't chosen to go to kara if you didn't tell us that you DID want to go...

An officer will be in one of these groups to manage how the raid goes and if some one makes a boo boo I will be informed ( mainly the officers will be there to make sure that the loot is being distributed fairly)

Hugs and cookies
Frostine
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Raid Progression Empty Re: Raid Progression

Post  Thorgal Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 pm

OH I want to progress in the game!!!

Thorgal, 643 bonus damage, 33.18 crit, (40's when drox is around). DPS (likes to steal agro (trying to phase out the agro part though)
Thorgal
Thorgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 pm

I am in awe of your DPS/threat stealing abilities. I find it hard to keep up with Thorgal even when I have bonus damage in the 1100 range when buffed. Of course, winning the Omen meter means dead warlock most of the time - so go right ahead with that.

Svander is my only high level character on this server. I don't even have another above level 15 right now, I just concentrated really hard on this one.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Svander

I use outfitter and toggle between a couple gear setups. For raid bosses I can currently get my spellhit in the 129-151 range, which is fine for Affliction with a couple points in suppression. Saving up my badges to spend 60 on the spellhit ring.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Svander,

Don't forget that the Cenarion Expedition has a spell hit ring when exalted (and because you also have swift flight training you can get a hippogriff to boot!)

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:18 am

I saw that, and though I have done a lot of rep grinds pretty far (Scryer and Shattered Sun exalted), I am only in the low honored with Cenarian. Have never done the Zangarmarsh instances much. It will take me forever to get that ring. I think I'll get that badge reward much sooner.

It appears that since I got Shattered Sun exalted I am getting badges a little more frequently with the daily quests. Every other day I am getting one or two badges if I do all the quests that give shattered sun supply packs. Maybe that's just luck, but it does seem to happen more often now that I am exalted.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Holydrisst Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 am

I used to always get 2 BoJ when i did all the dailys that gave supplies, before i was even exalted, it was rare for me to get 1
Holydrisst
Holydrisst

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 am

All I can say is if you can, make sure you're zangamarsh quests are completly done. If you have, check Blade's Edge Mountains - there is a flight path where a good portion of the people there gives CE rep. I think there are a few in Netherstorm (In the stormspire.) If after all of that you haven't gotten beyond honored or even into revered, you can always run reg Steamvaults until you get the note from vash drop item that gives you a quest to turn in coilfang armaments.

must remember punctuation is my friend... <.<

Anyway, I know Idhrenniel will run anything Coilfang, espeicially on Heroic - to get rep. She wants to get Earthwarden, so you may want to talk to her about getting to exalted also.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Holydrisst Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 am

Yea if i am ever on, ill run with ya too, i need to get exalted with pretty much everyone so whatever
Holydrisst
Holydrisst

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 am

Yea, we did SV last night, lets say it ran less then smoothly.... >.> One wipe due to a fear and we were on our way!
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down