Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

According to the Raid link we are still on Kara!

4 posters

Go down

According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! Empty According to the Raid link we are still on Kara!

Post  Ulalume Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 am

So, as usual, in my procrastination, I surfed this website and clicked the raid intro button which led me to information on Kara. Can we please for the love of small animals, cookies and warm milk update this to the raids of WotLK? That is, unless we are all still on Kara but I think we flogged that old bird good and hard.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! Empty Re: According to the Raid link we are still on Kara!

Post  SmokeGSU Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 am

*cues R. Kelly "Bump and Grind" in honor of Kara's flogging*
SmokeGSU
SmokeGSU

Back to top Go down

According to the Raid link we are still on Kara! Empty Re: According to the Raid link we are still on Kara!

Post  Keljaedon Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:42 pm

When I get back I am going to organize a Kara. We cleared it with 5 last time >.> So I am willing to tank it as my beast Death Knight. Been away for two weeks, gotta get back on the saddle and tank....Bwhahaahahaa *cough, hack, WHEEZE* No really, I need the stop watch from Moroes >.> Lets do dis thang!

I should be back by Tuesday, I think.....So when server restarts BAM, i should appear...in theory Suspect
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Korune? Tank? You aren't even defense capped chubbs. Leave the tanking to the pros. Back of the line Dps. Btw our guild is officially PAA now. Yay the brotherly love!!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 am

My dps set is better then my defense crap >.< It's true..... However, You don't need to be Def Capped for kara. Razz Every tank knows this!!!!! Thats right, I went there.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:49 am

Cool so you'll let me tank? Oh wait it's Korune over aggro gangster of midgetland. I swear the only reason you like tanking is because you are allowed to over aggro. (I know I do >.>) BTW Lirixia is apparently a dps aggro gangster too. I can't have you both in my parties because you'll gangbang my raid!!
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirixia Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:48 am

Yes Id, that I am Twisted Evil But c'mon it would be fun...share the agro yo ^_^
Lirixia
Lirixia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 am

It's my aggro and you can't take it. *runs to a corner and hordes the aggro while casting suspcious glares as all who come near*
Ulalume
Ulalume

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeGSU Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Wish somebody would aggro me Sad
SmokeGSU
SmokeGSU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down