In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Flogging a Dead Horse

Go down

Flogging a Dead Horse

Post  Ulalume on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:53 am

Ok I don't know about you all but I'm having serious raid with drawl. We have not been to Kara in weeks and everyone seems disheartened about the whole thing. My solution to this problem is to skip Kara and go straight to ZA this week. There are many other raids trying to get the bear mount so if we need to pug a few spots we can. I would like to do this this weekend and I think I will do it with or without the alliance (although I really wouldn't like to b/c I <3 raiding with ya'll). It seems that I am flogging a dead horse trying to get people that I used to have a blast raiding with to do even the brewfest daily, but alas here I am once again beating and beating a seemingly dying or dead topic. Post if you are interested in comming with me or feel like flaming a motivated tank Razz
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flogging a Dead Horse

Post  Bertolf on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:29 am

I feel bad because my interest in raiding is very high, however my availability recently has been very low. I'm also not ready for ZA. It may be a few more weeks before I can dedicate some serious time to WoW. This all stems from my stupid desire to make lots of money. Stupid monetary gain! Despite the impending WotLK, I'm still going to try to make some time for raiding when I can.
Bertolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 am

The problem isn't the "normal" raid group, it's the population as a whole.

Nobody really wants to try to do end game anymore because everyone is getting ready for WotLK. If you haven't heard me complain enough, than you've probably noticed on your own that everything in the auctionhouse that used to sell big, is now selling dirt cheap.

Everything now, is about Wrath. You can try to find those that are interested still (or even have the proper gear) but once 3.0 comes out it will be Wrath full steam ahead (only followed by Wrath itself.)

At which point the only mindset will be "Level to 80 and find a raid."

Droxia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:57 am

All I know is that I just got the gear that makes me feel confident when I'm tanking. My tanking skills have improved greatly and I'm eager to learn more and I don't want to have to wait until wrath to do it. This is why I post these things, this is why I complain; because I want to learn.
Ulalume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertolf on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:54 pm

This is why I post these things, this is why I complain; because I want to learn.

I complain because I am bored at work and have nothing else to do. That, and it makes me feel superior! Laughing
Bertolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malagathorum on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Since your all in a "ROAR" to learn...This Pun was intended! Twisted Evil There are more ways out of game, to learn your skills than in game I believe. (Thanks Drox!) You could start researching the instances in Northrend that we will be partaking in.

I know...believe me I know that that is not the greatest or most enjoyable thing to do. But...a tank that doesn't have to be told what each and every boss does or how they react is a plus in the beginning of an expansion push! Your Big Bear Butt is in the lead....so take charge!

At this point in the game the expansion is going to put most of us casual hardcore folk on even ground. (I missed that with BC) And what I'm saying, aside from the take charge part is that goes for every class! Learn them instances, absorb them, and help your fellow guildies from bashing their heads on the keyboard the 20th time after you've died for...

Anyway!

It has been my experience there is usually ONE person that is relied upon for instance details. Now that is fine once in a while but damn! Don't be that bear!

Most of us wanna do it, but like droxia says...We are getting prepared!
Malagathorum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:44 am

[quote="Malagathorum"]

Your Big Bear Butt is in the lead....so take charge!

[quote]

Was that an intended pun too? The only problem with me learning the instance in Wrath is that I'll be rolling a DK and Irhy will be on va kay!
Wow that was really *insert derogatory phrase." I normally don't rhyme things that poorly. I blame Drox ^^
Ulalume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malagathorum on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 am

OK, the bear thing might be a bit much...But, it does it really matter? DK or Id - you'll still need to know what the flack jacket your doing! lol! So get to learnin.. youngin!

I'm gonna roll a DK too. Ahhh! what the hell, lets all roll one. How would that be?...Think we should invite frost? Drox - ask her..we may need a sacrafical mage LOL! Smile

But, think, if your DKing then our beloved tank is going to be AFK for a while! Do you really want that? Think about it carefully! Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, lets have fun and know WTFlipper is gonna happen when we get there.

LATER! Shocked
Malagathorum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 am

I officially <3 you Mal. You are one of the few. cheers
Ulalume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 am

*glares at mal* lol Razz ... it seems that this is what I have been doing lately(being polymorphed Razz "becoming the sacrificial sheep")... besides .. WOW is getting really boring.. the only reason I was playing it was to hang out with you guys online.. but now none of you guys seem to be online that much SO... I guess it is time for me to pick up another system.. my ps3 has been txt msging me and my wii doesn't even talk to me anymore... my DS and psp are in hiding.. so I feel lonely Sad... at least my pc is still in place..
*sigh*... I won't be on wow much ( and it isn't because of school this time) I will be on ventrilo tho if any one of you guys wants extra dps in any instance.

Frostine
Frostine
Admin

View user profile http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:52 am

You'll be back...there is an expansion coming...so we'll be there. waiting...or at least outleveling you. again.

Droxia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 pm

I certainly have had raid withdrawal. Finally got internetz back at home, so hopefully I can hop into one this weekend.

Svander

View user profile http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Is everything all set in your place as well?

Droxia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down