Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18

Post  Ulalume Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 pm

ZzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzz.....
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH the bear is going to be MIA 9/18

Post  Ulalume Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 pm

BTW the bear WILL (I promise) be MIA Satruday and most of Sunday. Yes, I know brewfest will suck without me.
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Don't worry. More imaginary beer for the rest of us.

Why won't you be around? Just curious so I can keep track of how you can get your keg by the time you can come back.

Oh and don't forget. Rumor is still Kodo mount for this year!

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Mmmm, Brewfest. I have yet to actually be present for one of these shindigs. I hear you do Barrel drops on your mount while drunk...So you're all over the place when running back and fourth. WOOT WOOT
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:26 am

kinda.

If brewfest goes like I remember this what we'll have (sort of)

SPOILERS

1.) Wolpertinger quest. This is a quest where you get a net and you have to capture wolphertingers. We call them Jakelopes. Either which way the key to this quest is being drunk.

2.) Riding quest. This is kinda easy as it sets up the daily grind you'll be doing. You have to whip your riding crop (or riding whipe or whatever its' called) at the 3 different speeds. Slow, pace, and trot. while the fastest speed is definitly the best, you have to be careful as doing this too much will cause your mount to lose energy (and bump you down to the slowest speed.)

3.) Mount Barking quest: You're given 4 locations to go to. You ride your mount within a certain period of time and you "bark" for the brewfestival. you make it back in time and get your tickets. You have the mount stamina rules holding you back. your understanding of how the mount works is what will determine how well you do this. [size=9] however I prepared for this to be buggy again. You can jump off the mountain. But whatever you do, don't dismount.[/buggy]

4.) Barrel racing. This quest is kinda fun at first but monotenous at most. You basically race back and forth between the brew fest grounds and dun morogh. as you get closer to dun moroguh you get a barrel thrown at you, you race back and drop off the barrel. again you're limited by your mounts stamina.

Here's a hint. While doing this quest you may see a barrel on the ground. Try to "nudge" it while you pass it. If you do,you'll see a spell effect on your mount and your mount's stam should return to zero. This is a way to race back and forth as fast as possible.

5.) Daily Boss. What I dont' remember (I think I was in my 40's or 50's) is that there is a boss in Lower Black Rock Spire. This is the Ahune for this festival. I don't remember all the loots, but I do believe he drops a lot of nice purple trinkets (One of them replaces my "must get" upgrades from my pre kara gear thread.)

6.) This is the one I don't expect to come back at all "Daily attacks" at "random" times the Dark Iron Dwarves pop up and you have to get rid of them by throwing pints of brew at them. For every hit dwarf you get a point. After the attack is over, you get x amount of tickets for however many hits you did. However, some people got wise and this got nerfed because people made macros to spam the dwarfs (people end up with the big prizes if not on that day, the very next.) While it was cool, some of us won't see it again.

Who knows what Blizz will cook up next for this weekend.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2