Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!)

+4
Ulalume
Keljaedon
Thorgal
Droxia
8 posters

Go down

Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) Empty Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!)

Post  Droxia Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm

I'm writing this post in hopes to have you all think about your gear.

First, go here
www.wowarmory.com Look at your character and see if you have any greens, blues or maybe even purples.

If you have greens then you must pick from 5 pieces of that first.
If you have blues, but no greens than pick 5 from there
if you're entirely in purples...well than your probably bored about what you've been instancing.

List your 5 upgrades and what instances they drop from.

NOW for the curveball.

If you are upgrading greens or blues
You can only pick upgrades from the following: Instances (Normal or Heroic), Crafted Items, Vendor purchased Rep Items, Badge Gear, World Drops, PVP Gear

NOTHING FROM KARAZHAN OR BEYOND.

If you're upgrading a Purple, well chances are you know you can only upgrade from Raiding, Badge Gear, PVP, and Heroics

You can only do the purple part if you can absolutely NOT upgrade your greens or blues.

When you post your answers post
1.) Link to your armory
2.) the item you're replacing and what you're replacing it with followed by where the instance drops (or how you are planning to obtain it) I'll start mine in the next post.

One last hint. For my DPS People Go to MaxDPS if you're really not sure

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) Empty Re: Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!)

Post  Thorgal Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Upgrades I want:

1. [Guardian's Pendant of Subjugation] http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37928 (pvp reward)

2. [Mantle of Nimble Thought] http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32587 (world drop BT HS) (i will buy it off ah)

3. [Shroud of the Lore`nial] http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34917 (100 Badges)

4. Epic Flying Mount

5. I have to go to class

~Thorgal
Thorgal
Thorgal

Back to top Go down

Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!) Empty Re: Where are your next 5 upgrades coming from?(People going to Kara please reply!)

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 am

Sorry this took so long to put together, I went to lunch with co-workers.
Bonus points to Thorgal for getting the jump on this.

Armory Link: Droxia

1st upgrade: Scryer's Blade of Focus
Currently Sold for 150 Badges. Upgrading my Blue Main Hand Weapon. Running Heroics for Badges
This is currently the biggest upgrade I'm saving for and will probably be the last weapon upgrade that I do. If I enchant this I'll probalby get the bonus Damage to weapon.

2nd upgrade: Icon of the Silver Cresent
Currently Sold for 41 Badges. Upgrading my Blue Trinket (yes it says Riding Crop, but I normaly have Xi'ri's Gift And I thought I had already too many trinkets to begin with Rolling Eyes

Rest of my upgrades are Purple...

3rd upgrade: Stormwrap Purple Badge Belt
Currently Sold for 60 Badges. Mostly to get rid of my Belt of Gale Force. Yes it is a Healer belt and I think I got it off the first or 2nd time to kara. (Yes I wear a healer belt, and yes it did more DPS than the last belt I had...but keep in mind I can heal.)

4th upgrade: Rushing Storm Kilt I can wear mail, and for me this is an improvment over my cloth Trial-Fire Trousers 60 more badges bleh

5th upgrade: I'm replacing my Tier 4 Elemental Cyclone Shoulderguards with the Pauldrons of the Furious Elements It looks like really cool ZA gear but it has my new favorite stat as a caster. HASTE. But ugh another 60 badges.

On top of everything I listed I'll probably put DPS enchants for all my gear (and probably give poor Idhrenniel, Elenn and Radgor and heartattack on the threatmeter.)

before enchants I know I have to get 221 more badges (BLEH, oh and I have 119 and that's for the weapon...and no I'm not adding that to the above total.)

Ok I also know I'll probalby be grinding for Fel Armaments again so I can get enough for another Shoulder Enchant when I upgrade. I'll also be looking for the Pants encahnt (the purple one, the Rune Thread?) as well as a few more. So as you can see i'll be doing nothing but heroics from now on with Droxia.

Evil or Very Mad

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:50 am

Yea, if I were you Thorgal, I would so drop 4 and 5 outta my rotation and more focus on 1-2-3 >.> Just sayin Twisted Evil
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 am

Oh, and to kinda reiterate and give another reason why I started the post. I want you all to start thinking about your gear. I also want to see if there is a consensous of where people should go next. For instance if 3 people list Arcatraz as a place to get an upgrade and 2 list Botanica than I would hope all 5 would get together to try to instance in both (provided that there is a tank and healer out of the 5.) There's nothing wrong with instance blues, but it seems the natuarl progession of things are
greens quests and drops --> quest Blues--> instance blues -->heroic blues\purples-->Kara. Badge gear is post Kara and PVP is up and down that list. I really don't want to see "Oh but I need This Heroic Item" but you're still rocking netherstorm/shadowmoon valley quest greens/blues.

Every upgrade, major or minor, helps you, which in turn helps your party and even the Raid. We all know the story of the sad bear, who became the happy bear because she wanted her tanking mace. She eventually got it (and put up with 2 idiot rogues) and she can hold aggro way better than before. The same goes for the rest of you, if you can get an upgrade, even a minor one, do so.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:03 am

Kara for tanking helm and gloves, H. mech and H ramps for tanking belt and boots, 100 justiace badges for my tanking chest and 100 j-badges for my tanking legs,
my cat form set is satisfactory fro now
Ulalume
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Holydrisst Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:22 am

1. Brutal Helmet

2. Brutal Helmet

3. Brutal Helmet

4. Brutal Helmet

5. Brutal Helmet

I hate my life
Holydrisst
Holydrisst

Back to top Go down

Post  Ledgewalker Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:39 am

Upgrades i want:

Ledgewalkers armory

[Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran] from kara
[Fused Nethergon Band] boj
[Eye of Magtheridon] mag
[Scryer's Blade of Focus] boj
[Carved Witch Doctor's Stick] boj
Ledgewalker
Ledgewalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinger Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:48 am

I don't need upgrades. I'm perfect. I go to heroics with you guys because I have too much money and like paying my repair bill Very Happy
Thinger
Thinger

http://midnight.evilmag.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malagathorum Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 am

Here's my Hunter - Armory

1. Head piece: Earthwarden's Coif drops in Steamvaults OR Stalker's Helmet of Second Sight quest chain.
2. Chest piece: Felstalker Breastplate - Waiting on materials completion.
3. Bracers: Felstalker Bracers - Waiting on materials completion.
4. Waist: Felstalker Belt - Waiting on materials completion.
5. Rings: Slayer's Mark of the Redemption - Quest completion OR Kaylaan's Signet - Quest completion - maybe both.

I'll also need the gems on all of them.
Malagathorum
Malagathorum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down