Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND!

3 posters

Go down

Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! Empty Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND!

Post  Droxia Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:36 am

Anyone know if anyone pugs this or if someone does this consistantly? I wouldn't mind a few T4 pieces...

Same for TK/SSC - anyone know of any steady groups looking for people?

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! Empty Re: Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND!

Post  Keljaedon Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 am

No one raids TK or SSC anymore. *shrugs* Everyone is either A: BT, B: Sunwell or rarely C: Hyjal, and no one lately has been in Hyjal either.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND! Empty Re: Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair and BEYOND!

Post  Droxia Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:29 pm

I think it's the effect of being on a PVP server

People either find the uber big raiding guilds and run all the way up or just PVP. So you end up seeing a lot of people in season 2/3 or in Tier 6/SP

Nobody really runs Kara except for badges and from the sounds of it, running anything else is not fun.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:40 am

Meh, I dunno if I would say it's not "Fun" But....I will say that pvp servers are more based around...well, PVP! ZOMG!!! So yea, chances are you'll see more people in season 2/3 and some 4 because they feel it's just way easier to get and the stats on it can carry them on in the game. When in truth, yea...For pvp it's great...But alotta people don't realize that pvp and pve are two different systems >.> Resil doesn't really work against Kil'jaedon people.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 am

And because I am a post whore....

Badge gear destroys anything really out in the world cause well...It's just damn good. With it you can pretty much raid BT/Sunwell if you're totally geared in nothing but badge gear. True story, Start doing Heroics.

By the way, I am at 74, when I get to 100...and get my chest piece I am going to be uber happys.....even though I will still mostlikly respec every other day....Blarg.
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Droxia Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 am

Baldie's got a point.

Badge Gear is really good, and it does allow people to skip Tier 5 and jump to Tier 6. If any of you are interested in going to Mount Hyjal/Black Temple/Sunwell Plateau than Badge Gear may be the fastest way to go.

HOWEVER

Some of you probably need to replace some greens and quest blues with instance blues.
If so, go read my upgrade post NOW.

Droxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ledgewalker Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 am

i was getting into paa mgm runs but one stopped and the other is moving on to SSC.
Ledgewalker
Ledgewalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down