Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
New Content EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
New Content EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
New Content EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
New Content EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
New Content EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
New Content EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
New Content EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
New Content EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
New Content EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

New Content Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

New Content

3 posters

Go down

New Content Empty New Content

Post  Frostine Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Another expansion, another leveling race... however, players aren't leveling as fast, or lets say, aren't motivated to level as fast. Some don't just focus on gearing one toon, instead they level a lot of crappy geared level 85s. All I get is whining about how we don't raid. To be fair, certain people in the guild who don't "Whine", are the people in the guild who are working on their gear and are trying to help the guild immensely.

As everyone in the guild already know, there is a shortage of healers... and those who used to heal don't any more. We need people to start working on their gear( if they want to raid) and not expect to be carried (dps, healing wise) it can't be done JUST YET. I don't really care if your ilvl is 350, your gear will be inspected to be sure that you aren't decked out in pvp gear.
Of course a piece or 2 are ok Smile I don't like to be the one who will say "no you can't come, you are way under-geared" in a nice way, but I will. so, please, before you ask about raids, or asking for invites for raids, check if YOU are ready Smile

Its a game, people try to enjoy it as much as possible, don't ruin it for everyone.

*hugs and cookies*
Frost.
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

New Content Empty Re: New Content

Post  PetiteEtoile Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 am

Thanks for brining that up, Frosty!
One of the people that do ask about raiding and does nothing bout their gear (much), is myself. BUT, I'm quite motivated atm >Smile So, I'll be gearing my tank (mainly) and dps, incase we need that. Which, I highly doubt. Cause 200 people from the guild, are dps...

Anyways, I think we should run 2 raiding groups. One early in the week, and another later that week. That way lots of people can participate and get a taste of it Smile

However, we do need Raid timings where people can and WILL show up ON time. Decently geared people. Healers ARE a necessity for a raid..We can't do anything with 7 geared DPS/Tanks with no healers. So level and gear your healers. Healing does NOT bring cancer! I read online.

So, those who want to raid should send an ingame mail or tell frostine or myself. OR post it here. Ofc, don't expect ANY raids to happen if we have no heals OR people aren't reading about the raid prior the raid.

Part from that.. I think we should go back to ICC and other old raids. I mean we are crazy over geared for these things so WHY not get achievements AND mounts?! I think its a great idea. We can pick times for that or just do it whenever enough people are online. PLUS, that will give us guild xp!!!!!! and shtload of gold when we kill things and stuff to VENDOR!!!
That and I really really think we should do the weeklyz. Its easy EASY JP (I think thats what it gives you) and easy gold for only 10minutes of your time! <-----is not a must, just a suggestion for those interested like me. I'm sure JP might not be of any use for those geared, but its useful for those who just hit 85 or hitting 85.

AHHH, thats it for now, I need sleep!

Ty frosty for spending some time to write the posts, love <3

Petite

PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 am

Good thing you read about healers or else I am effed! I am gearing up two healing toon, shammy and pally. I don't want 2 kinds of different cancers. Very Happy
but yea I agree with you. Frosta should be ready and such Smile

Frost.
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dethtohumans Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 am

I would love to do some raiding once I get a bit more geared up and get more practice healing. I'm putting Deth on the back burner until Heilige is completely raid-ready. I think we need to find a group of guildies (such as Wild, maybe Hogan and Odonatta?) and put together a serious raiding group once we have the right balance of classes. While I agree with Petite that 2 groups would be great, I don't think we have the people to do it just yet. I would be better off doing earlier in the week stuff, I go out a lot on weekends so Fri/sat/sun are kinda bad for me. I also agree that we should go back and get achieves/mounts in ICC, before or concurrent with new content raids. Maybe as an after raid decompression/for fun time. That's where I'm at.
Dethtohumans
Dethtohumans

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah, I think getting those people and others would easily make a 10man. I seen loads asking bout raids, thats why I'm putting out the 2groups idea. Ofc, if there aren't many geared/ready for it, then definetly only 1 group. ^-^

New raids don't seem too hard (but complicated) but, I'm uber positive we can down stuff easy if we go in knowing what to CC,hex or whatever. And ofcourse, we will wipe..badly. But that never stopped us in ICC, hehe. -HEALERS- heals wise, we're getting lots leveling now and gearing up. Frosty, Deth, Wild, Iden, lazy-bum Angel ANNNNNND my level 37!!!! Thats right, I got this!

I'm glad someone agrees with me about the mounts/achieveys!! better yet, I'm UBER happy someone actually reads AND comments!
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum