Chronos Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cooking with Chronos
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm by Ilthaelyn

» Resurrecting!
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm by Frostine

» story time!
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:49 pm by Kyux

» raid selfies?
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am by Ilthien

» Gear check
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm by Ilthien

» Raiding characters
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 am by Ilthien

»  On the breeding habits of the Draenei
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am by Ilthien

» Thien's New choppa!!
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 am by Ilthien

» Raiding times
Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 am by PetiteEtoile

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Gallery

Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here.

5 posters

Go down

Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. Empty Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here.

Post  PetiteEtoile Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Curse you perry the plat-something aka frostyzone!

It took me forever >.> <,<
Well, if you admittz that I' mthe greatest and all I WILL *threat* share some kikbum posts/pics ^.^

WE NEED to get this forum place thing looking cute!!! t_t

AND btw guildies- me and frost have a thing going on, so PLEASE don't hit on here..okay? *frosts future? check!*
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. Empty Re: Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here.

Post  Frostine Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

" Me and frosty have a thing"?! Even if I swing that way ( which I don't ) don't you think I will look for someone else?! weirdo!!
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here. Empty Re: Okay people..Listen. I'm the Queen here.

Post  PetiteEtoile Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Thats not what you said last nighty, missy!
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keljaedon Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Face? And also, we all know that I!!!! AM...THE QUEEN HERE! Yeah thats right..you heard me, Go on....Worship me...I'll wait....*eyes his watch* and also...Hi!
Keljaedon
Keljaedon
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Hells noes! *shakes fist upon the fake so called queen* I know you're jealous now of your superiors aka petite BUT once I eat your babies, you will know truth..

It is okey. You soon will worship me and all will be owesome ^-^ I shall welcome you in the kingdom of doom, ONLY if, you will be a good one..(i'll find you anickname but for now its hater) or else..you will be tossed into the dungeons of evils and I will treat you with the chains...thats right theee chains (not the happy cool ones tho)

No need to thank me..actually, go ahead thank your QUEEN!
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Queen wannabees lol, Neither one of yous is Queen when I am around and YOU KNOW IT! I won't put you in any any dungeon *looking at petite* however, Zaralla is a different matter. After petite is done from eating your babies we will find something for ya to do Razz
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Let me be, you haters! Frostyzone, you r the queen of me heart /wink wink you know it bebe. BUT here, I r the queenie ^.^

PLus, I like the dungeon..I made it *crazy face o.O//* I has loads of fun stuff there..we can play, if you want frosty..and you hater person (zar) When I'm eating yo babies..I'll keep you a toe and a ear. they say they taste well, after grilling ^-^ like fish? I think. -ps frosty: i'll b in your closet tonight..wait for me /wink

BTW, I have this OWESOME vid that explains this baby eating thing. I'll post it in the vid section or wotev.
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I don't think I would wanna watch anything thats got to do with baby eating... and WHY THE HECK will you be in my closet??
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 pm

That's where the babies are kept, duh.

Svander

http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 am

Only the ded babies wiv ketchup! The scream in your mouth every time you eat one..
Some of them will attempt to crawl and dig their ways into your dreams..

I stay in your closet, frostyzone, only cause I care!! and I help you clean it up...
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 am

jee thanks svander... weirdo >.< and I thought petite was the weirdest one of all lols and no, no I don't want you anywhere next to my closet.. lols Razz
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm

BUT frostyzone.. I wuv you!!!
I also like to smell your clothes... *grabs frosty's shirt hat is hung up in the closet and take a sniff and puts a rather awkward face on...* <---that says I love you in creeptian
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

lols greek island inhabitor Razz you knows what I mean lmao Razz
Frostine
Frostine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:59 pm

My vote goes to MY Petite. But Im sure everyone thats currently active in the guild seen that one coming. Razz <3 MY Petite

Last edited by Angel on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  PetiteEtoile Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

to frosty= LMFAO! I totally am, but, just for joo, BEBE!!! and for riverboy2 = <3<3 <3
PetiteEtoile
PetiteEtoile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down